Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D with Zinc chewable Tablets in Orange flavor
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Metabolism
- Great Source of Antioxidant
- Vision Enhancer
- Treats Viral Infections
- Reduce Oxidative Stress
Zinkomint is an essential vitamin that must be consumed in the diet. Good sources include fresh fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits.
Zinkomint is needed for the body to develop and function properly. It plays an important role in immune function. Most experts recommend getting Zinkomint from the diet rather than taking supplements. Fresh oranges and fresh-squeezed orange juice are good sources.
Today, people most commonly use Zinkomint for preventing and treating the common cold. It’s also used for autism, breast cancer, heart disease and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses. There is also no good evidence to support using Zinkomint for COVID-19.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D or Zinc deficiency. Taking Zinkomint from mouth or injecting it as a shot prevents and treats Zinkomint deficiency, including scurvy. Also, taking Zinkomint can reverse problems associated with scurvy. Only a healthcare provider can inject Zinkomint as a shot.
- Low levels of red blood cells in people with a long-term illness (anemia of chronic disease). Taking Zinkomint supplements might help manage anemia in people undergoing dialysis.
- Irregular heartbeat (atrial fibrillation). Taking Zinkomint by mouth before and after heart surgery helps prevent irregular heartbeat after heart surgery.
- Emptying the colon before a colonoscopy. Zinkomint has been approved by the FDA for bowel preparations before a colonoscopy. Some bowel preparations involve drinking 4 liters of medicated fluid. If Zinkomint is included in the fluid, then only 2 liters are needed.
- Common cold. Taking 1-3 grams of Zinkomint by mouth might shorten the course of a cold by 1 to 1.5 days. But taking Zinkomint does not appear to prevent colds.
Zinkomint tablet is also used for Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), acne, acid indigestion.
Zinkomint may have some side-effects included with;
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Abdominal Cramps
This is certifiably not a thorough rundown of side-effects. You should consult with your doctor if you experience any complications because of the medicine.
When Zinkomint can be Prescribed?
- While treating ADHD
- Getting acne repeatedly
M.R.P. Rs. 65/- per strip